Monday, July 28, 2014

Strawberry Citrus Breakfast Smoothie


If you haven't yet started making smoothies, you should!  They are such a great way to get gets all sorts of delicious fruits and veggies into you.  We make smoothies every morning, it is such a great way to start your day. I find I have more energy after my morning smoothie than after a cup of coffee.  There are so many different combinations of fruits and veggies that you can put together to come up with a yummy, immune boosting and energizing smoothie.  I like to use what we have in the fridge! I always like to add both fruit and veggies in the same drink, so I get the benefits of both.  Have fun and come up with your own custom drink that makes you and your family happy.

Ingredients


1 cup kale, chopped
1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
2 peaches, sliced
1 orange, juiced
1 cup almond milk
1 tablespoon chia seeds

Directions


Place all ingredients into a blender and blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment